Bootstrap includes a responsive, mobile first fluid grid system that appropriately scales up to 12 columns as the device or viewport size increases. It includes predefined classes for easy layout options, as well as powerful mixins for generating more semantic layouts.
Our website proper alignment and padding, rows must be wrapped within a .container or .container-fluid respectively for fixed-width and full-width. Use rows to create horizontal groups of columns.
What is Bootstrap
Bootstrap also gives you ability to create responsive layout with much less efforts.
Advantages of Bootstrap
1. Open Source (Free) : It is completely free to download and use.
2. Easy to use : Bootstrap is very easy framework Anybody with the basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS can start responsive website with Bootstrap.
3. Consistent design : The Bootstrap designs and layouts of your web pages are consistent throughout your development.
4. Compatible with browsers : Bootstrap is compatible with all modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer (version 9, 10, 11 ect,.), Safari, and Opera.
5. Responsive Designs : Using Bootstrap you can easily create responsive designs. Automatic adjust web page width in Mobiles, Tablets, Small Screens and Large Screens.
6. Save lots of time : You can save lots of time and efforts using the Bootstrap.