* In case of static memory allocation, memory is allocated at compile time, and memory can't be increased while executing the program. It is used in the array.
* The lifetime of a variable in static memory is the lifetime of a program.
* The static memory is allocated using static keyword.
* The static memory is implemented using stacks or heap.
* The pointer is required to access the variable present in the static memory.
* The static memory is faster than dynamic memory.
* In static memory, more memory space is required to store the variable.
For example :
The above example creates an array of integer type, and the size of an array is fixed, i.e., 10.