Kerala-based Federal Bank has launched (6th June 2023) a campaign to celebrate people and their culture by transforming an entire bank branch into a museum of local stories.
* The campaign aims to honour and celebrate the local community of Adyar.
* The Adyar branch of Federal Bank has been converted into a living museum for the campaign.
* Vibrant paintings depicting the vibrant spirit of Adyar now adorn the walls of the branch.
* The campaign features a special exhibition showcasing 40 compelling stories of the individuals who made Adyar special.
* The campaign aims to capture the essence of Adyar and promote its rich culture and heritage.
* It fosters a sense of pride and belonging among local residents.
* The 'I am Adyar, Adyar is me' campaign is an innovative initiative by Federal Bank to honour and recognize the Adyar community.
Federal Bank Limited :
* It is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Aluva, Kochi, Kerala.
* The bank operates 1,370 branches in various states of India.
* Federal Bank has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Dubai.
* The bank provides a wide range of financial services to its customers including retail banking, corporate banking, treasury operations and wealth management.
* It emphasises a customer-centric approach and strives to provide efficient and convenient banking solutions.
Founder - K.P Hormis
Establishment - 23 April 1931, Nedumpuram
CEO - Shyam Srinivasan.