* All Commands of SQL are Typed at the SQL prompt.
* Only One SQL Statements is Managed in The SQL Buffer.
* The Current SQL Statement Replaces the Previous SQL Statement in the Buffer.
* The SQL Statement Can be Divided Into Different Lines Within The SQL Buffer.
* Only One Line i.e., The Current Line Can be Active at a Time in the SQL Buffer.
* At SQL Prompt, Editing is Possible Only in The Current SQL Buffer Line.
* Every Statement of SQL should be terminated Using Semi-Colon ”;”
One SQL Statement can Contain Only One Semo Colon.
* To Run the Previous OR Current SQL Statement in the Buffer Type “/” at SQL Prompt.
* To Open The SQL Editor Type “ED” at SQL Prompt.