Correct Answer : Option (D) - Voyager Space
Voyager Space, a global leader in space exploration, is pleased to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with NewSpace India Limited (NSIL), the commercial arm of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), to foster collaboration in spacecraft launch and deployment opportunities on-board NSIL’s Small Satellite Launch Vehicle (SSLV) and Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV).
* Under this MOU, Voyager Space and NSIL will explore launch and deployment opportunities for small satellites orbited by SSLV and PSLV.
* The two organizations will also study the use of space qualified components from NSIL in support of spacecraft manufacturing, deployment, operations, and other areas of interest.
* ISRO’s state-of-the-art launch infrastructure and NSIL’s experience in delivering payloads to orbit expands access to space for Voyager’s global customer base. Voyager Space has previously flown customer satellites on two PSLV missions.
* Clay Mowry, Chief Revenue Officer at Voyager Space stated, “We are thrilled to embark on this collaborative journey with NewSpace India Limited. This partnership is a unique opportunity as we join forces to drive innovation and advancement in the small satellite launch industry. We look forward to growing Voyager’s presence in India and providing additional opportunities for our customers.”
* NSIL Chairman and Managing Director Radhakrishnan shared, “We are delighted to enter into this alliance with Voyager Space. India’s space industry is open for business, and we are proud to serve the rapidly growing global small satellite launch service market. By working together, we will create a synergy that accelerates the development of a commercial space economy in India and abroad.”.
Source : Theprint