Following are the policies that can be set for user’s passwords :
* You can set a minimum length of the password.
* You can ask the users to add at least one number or special character to the password.
* Assigning the requirements of particular character types, including uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and non-alphanumeric characters.
* You can enforce automatic password expiration, prevent the reuse of old passwords, and request for a password reset upon their next AWS sign-in.
* You can have the AWS users contact an account administrator when the user has allowed the password to expire.