Correct Answer : Option (D) - Humza Yousaf
Pakistani-origin Humza Yousaf has won the Scottish National Party leadership contest and is set to become Scotland's First Minister replacing Nicola Sturgeon.
* The 37-year-old son of Asian immigrants is set to become the first person of colour to serve as Scotland's first minister.
* The Scot of Pakistani heritage, a Sturgeon loyalist, defeated Kate Forbes, the country's finance minister and Ash Regan, who quit the government in opposition to proposed changes to gender recognition.
* Yousaf won 52% of the final votes cast, running on a platform dedicated to delivering Scottish independence, combating the cost-of-living crisis.
* The development comes less than six months after Rishi Sunak became the first British Prime Minister of Indian origin.
* Yousaf will lead the Scottish National Party (SNP) as a successor to Nicola Sturgeon, who stepped down last month after eight years as leader of the party.
* Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom, its capital is Edinburgh and its currency is Pound Sterling..
Source : NDTV