What exactly is Node.js?
* Node.js has grown to be an extremely sought-after tool for backend development. Enterprise firms like eBay, Netflix, and Uber have embraced using Node.js using a personal case.
* Jeff Harrell, the director of engineering at PayPal, has spoken out about Node.js. He explained, "Node.js powers our web applications and has enabled our teams to go much faster in bringing their concepts into reality."
* For developers, Node.js made it possible to reuse and share code. Through Node modules, apps developers UK can utilize prebuilt modules or even repurpose their own.
Node.js has features :
* Based on Chrome's V8 Engine, a chromium-specific engine. browsers
* Runtime platform
* Employs a non-blocking event-driven I/O model
* Represents the single-threaded model
* Lightweight and highly scalable
* Efficacious for processing multiple requests, using less CPU use