Correct Answer : Option (D) - HDFC Bank
Merger-bound HDFC Bank has partnered with Manipal Global Academy of BFSI to launch its Future Banker 2.0 programme to groom young graduates into banking professionals within a year.
* The nationwide recruitment initiative seeks to establish a talent pipeline for the bank's retail banking division to man its expanded network post-Merger.
* The one-year professional diploma, offered in collaboration with Manipal Global Academy of BFSI, incorporates classroom sessions, guest lectures, group discussions, role plays, and practical fieldwork.
* The programme includes eight months of paid internship and on-the-job training at HDFC Bank branches nationwide.
* The internship will facilitate hands-on exposure to banking products, compliance frameworks, and day-to-day operations.
* Upon successfully completing the course, students are granted a postgraduate diploma in sales & relationship banking from Manipal Academy of BFSI and an assured job placement as a personal banker at the Deputy Manager level within HDFC Bank.
* The annual salary for these positions can reach up to Rs.5.59 lakh.
* Vinay Razdan, Chief Human Resources Officer at HDFC Bank said that new hires will get to work with the largest private bank and students will gain practical experience on the job while receiving competitive compensation, allowing them to 'earn while they learn.'
* "HDFC Bank is committed to mentoring new recruits and nurturing them into responsible bankers of the future. We value competence and performance, providing equal opportunities to all candidates," he said .
* Robin Bhowmik, Chief Business Officer at Manipal Global, said the programme provides equal opportunity. This special recruitment programme aims to equip young graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge..
Source : India Times