Correct Answer : Option (B) - IAC Vikrant
* As per the official sources, PM Modi will commission the India's first indigenously-built aircraft carrier (IAC) Vikrant on September 2, 2022.
* The four trial phases of IAC Vikrant was completed on 10th July 2022.
* The IAC Vikrant was designed by Indian Navy's in-house Directorate of Naval Design (DND) and built by the Cochin Shipyard Limited.
* The IAC is 262 metres long, 62 metres wide and has a height of 59 metres.
* The construction of IAC Vikrant was began in 2009.
The Prime Minister will officially induct the vessel to the Indian Navy at a specially arranged venue inside the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
which is manufactured over Rs. 20,000 crore warship
..Source : Mint