Correct Answer : Option (D) - Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Union Minister for Minority Affairs, "Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi" inaugurated the fifth Global Film Tourism Conclave (GFTC) at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, Mumbai 1st July 2022. PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) has organised the fifth GFTC on the theme ‘Unleashing the Power of Cinematic Tourism’ by joining hands with the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
* For Film Commissions, Tourism Boards, and Production Houses, GFTC offers a distinctive platform for promoting their sites, incentives, and services to the thriving Indian film industry. When a spectator is persuaded to travel to a specific site after seeing it in a movie, this is known as film tourism.
* According to Mr. Naqvi, both Indian and international films have contributed significantly to spreading a relevant message about the dangers of terrorism, violence, and extremism.
* These movies are needed now since they may not only entertain but also have a significant social impact.
* The Minister also emphasised the value of the film industry and its contribution to national and international economies.
* The Indian film business earns about Rs. 48 thousand crore at international box offices.
Shri Naqvi also praised the nation’s directors, producers, writers, performers, and technicians for their work in bringing Indian cinema to foreign markets..Source : PIB