Correct Answer : Option (A) - Central Government
Mission Vatsalya promotes family-based non-institutional care of children in difficult circumstances based on the principle of institutionalization of children as a measure of last resort.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development is implementing a Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Mission Vatsalya” erstwhile Child Protection Services (CPS) Scheme, since 2009-10 for the welfare and rehabilitation of children
* It also includes : Improve functioning of statutory bodies; Strengthen service delivery structures; Upscale institutional care/services; Encourage non-institutional community-based care; emergency outreach services; Training and capacity building.
* The norms of Mission Vatsalya scheme will be applicable from 01 April, 2022.
* It will be implemented as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme in partnership with state governments and UT administrations, with a fund-sharing in a 60:40 ratio. However, for the eight states in the Northeast, as well as Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and the UT of Jammu and Kashmir ,the Centre and state/UT’s share will be 90:10.
Geographical Aspects :
Madhya Pradesh :
* It is the fifth largest state in terms of population.
* Bhimbetka site has the oldest known rock art in Madhya Pradesh.
* Bandhavgarh National Park is the place of "Land of the Tigers".
The ethnic groups and tribes of Madhya Pradesh namely Gond, Bhil, Bagia, Korku, Bhadia, Malto, Kaul, Dhar..Source : PIB