Correct Answer : Option (D) - Air India
Tata group-owned Air India on Thursday(15th Sep 2022) unveiled a comprehension transformation plan Vihaan.AI to establish itself, once again, as a world-class global airline with an Indian heart. As part of the plan, the carrier aims to focus on growing both its network and fleet, revamping its customer proposition, enhancing reliability and on-time performance, taking a leadership role in technology, sustainability, and innovation, while aggressively investing in the best talent in the industry.
Over the next 5 years, Air India will also strive to increase its market share to at least 30% in the domestic market while significantly growing the international routes from the present market share.
Air India to Vihaan :
* Starting a five-year roadmap http://Vihaan.AI or Sanskrit for dawn of a new era
* Immediate focus on fixing basics (Taxiing Phase) and then becoming global leader (Take Off & Climb)
* Will strive for at least 30% domestic (8% now), bigger international pie.
* “This is the beginning of a historic transformation for Air India, and the dawn of a new era. We are laying the foundation for a brave new Air India, with a renewed sense of purpose and incredible momentum," Air India MD and CEO Campbell Wilson said in a statement.
* "Vihaan.AI is our transformation plan to make Air India the world class airline it once was, and that it deserves to be again. We are absolutely focussed on being recognized as a world-class airline serving global customers, with a proudly Indian heart," Wilson added.
transformation plan was unveiled by Wilson along
with senior management members through Workplace
, its virtual communication and engagement platform
.Source : Mint