Correct Answer : Option (A) - Apple
Apple is the world’s most valuable company (USD 2,443 billion) according to the Hurun Global 500 Most Valuable Companies list 2021. The world’s top six valuable companies remained unchanged as :
1. Apple(USD 2,443 billion)
2. Microsoft(USD 2,114 billion)
3. Amazon(USD 1,802 billion)
4. Alphabet(USD 1,733 billion)
5. Facebook(USD 967 billion)
6. Tencent(USD 697 billion)
7. Berkshire Hathaway(USD 635 billion)
8. Tesla(USD 621 billion)
9. Alibaba(USD 586 billion)
10. TSMC(USD 567 billion)
Hurun Global 500 Most Valuable Companies: India
* Reliance Industries (USD 188 billion) has been ranked at 57th position, is the top Indian company in the list. There are total 12 Indian companies in this list.
* Wipro Ltd, Asian Paints Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd joined the list, featured at 457th, 477th and 498th spots.